White Plains Real Estate
White Plains Georgia Real Estate and Homes
White Plains Circle Georgia points of interest:
- City of Greensboro Georgia
- Piedmont Park
- Unicoi State Park and Lodge – Georgia State Parks
- Chattahoochee River National Recreation Area
- Kennesaw National Mountain Battlefield (National Park Service)
- Georgia Department of Education
- University of Georgia
- Georgia Tech
- Emory University
- Georgia State University (GSU)
- University of North Georgia University – Dahlonega
- Kennesaw State University ( Southern Poly Tech State merged with KSU )
- Oglethorpe University
- Georgia State Parks and National Park Service
- State of Georgia – Government
- Gibbs Gardens – Ball Ground Georgia
- Lake Point Sporting facility in Emerson
- DeKalb Farmers Market
I look forward to helping you find your new home in White Plains, Social Circle, Greensboro, Eatonton, Lake Oconee and Reynolds Plantation. I am a Georgia licensed real estate broker and a Georgia certified real estate appraiser. Put my Georgia real estate expertise to work for you.
Let Georgia Homes show you the home!
Charles L. Drecksler, REALTOR®
KELLER WILLIAMS REALTY FIRST ATLANTA
(c) 770.916.1074 (0) 404.531.5700
White Plains Real Estate, Georgia Homes Property Search, White Plains Georgia Real Estate, White Plains GA Real Estate, Georgia Homes Valuation Request, White Plains Georgia Homes
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange/Broker Reciprocity Program of Georgia MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than the publisher of this website are marked with the Internet Data Exchange/Broker Reciprocity logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers. The broker providing this data believes it to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. © 2018 Georgia MLS. All rights reserved.
Updated: 18th January, 2019 12:25 PM.